How To Receive The Most Cash For Your Structured Settlement Payments
If you are in a position where it has become necessary to sell off your annuity or structured settlement payments, you are not alone. Whether you need a lump sum of cash to pay off credit cards that carry high interest rates, put a down payment on a house, pay for unexpected medical bills or pay a child's tuition, finding someone to purchase your structured settlement payment stream may be the way to go. J.G. Wentworth is here to help.
Knowing what to look for requires that you understand the process of selling your settlement payments.
- You contact a J.G. Wentworth with the details of your settlement
- J.G. Wentworth offers you a lump sum and sends you a contract to sign
- If you accept the offer and send back the contract and other necessary documents, J.G. Wentworth sends the paperwork to the court
- A judge goes over the contract to determine if it is in the sellers best interest
- If the contract is ratified by the court, payment is issued
- The entire process usually takes 60 to 90 days from filing with the court to receiving payment
You are in control of the entire process and the court is there to make sure that you don't get taken advantage of. Your best bet is to contact an independent legal or financial professional to help you determine your best option.
Whether you have a structured settlement from a lawsuit or an annuity, you can ensure good service from J.G. Wentworth. J.G. Wentworth has over 20 years of experience purchasing structured settlement payments and annuities, they are a trusted leader in the industry.
Call J.G. Wentworth at 1-866-908-0630 to discuss your unique situation or fill out the Free Quote form.